24 January 2012

Books

photo courtesy of Tumblr

Do you read every day like me? The library is my friend. I have tons of classics downloaded my itouch Kindle. I'm also a magazine-aholic. My grandmother has given me her vintage Victoria's and Town and Country's. For years I received Vogue, but recently didn't renew as the articles are less and less interesting and the ads take control. My books I'm now reading are Anne of Green Gables (on Kindle), Charlotte Mason Companion, January Victoria's, and books for homeschooling. I'm waiting on Hunger Games and I Take Joy from the library.

What are you reading?

4 comments:

  1. I am the same when it comes to reading. My Vera tote always has a book for pleasure inside whether I am going to the dr., school, etc. This week I am reading parts 1 & 2 of a trilogy. Dave Pelzer's "A child called "it" and "The lost boy". As usual, I am also reading various books for my classes. On average, I am at our local public library twice per week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are granddaughters of Inath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to find that you are reading my book.
    You've reminded me to take a look at Victoria Magazine as I haven't seen it in a while. I read Early American Life but sometimes I yearn for some lace, tassles and flowers.
    Karen A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read all of your books, Mrs. Andreola! I do so live your writing. Thank you for teaching us about the Charlitte Mason method and homemaking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...