23 January 2012

Dieting...

My parents blessed me by making sure I was in church when the doors were open. I've heard many times how my body is a temple. Granted this was used mainly for being pure and staying away from drugs. Since then I've realized it is used in all aspects of your body, especially what food you eat.

For the last week I have been on the hcg diet, recommended by my friend and husband whom did it last year. I will not recommend everyone take hcg, as it is a hormone. It doesn't always make you feel great, but does help keep the hunger at bay.

The main thing is you only eat very clean foods. Being in the land of Paula Deen that's not always easy, but I am trying to make it work. I'm used to frying everything!

Basically if the Lord made it then it is clean. I'm struggling with cravings when out, but so far do good. I've lost 8 lbs in the last week so that's a good start.

Praying, clean foods, exercise if you can, shopping online for new skinny clothes, and ponder Kate Moss's saying, "Nothing tastes as good as being skinny".

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is huge! I really like your blog! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss Emily! Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you well on your clean food adventure.
    The recipes from Terry Walter's cookbooks have been enjoyed in our house. We are trying to eat more "clean food, too." My husband just said, "What is this stuff called again," while I am writing this.
    "Organic sprouted millet," I told him. My son says it's bird food.
    Karen A.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...