27 January 2012

Downton

Are y'all as fascinated with PBS Masterpiece's Downton Abbey as I? Oh, how I anticipate Sunday and wait for the next episode with high anticipation. Many of my Twitter friends tweet throughout the episode and it's fun. It reminds me of when I would be on the phone with my friend Kristy in high school and discuss Young and the Restless when it was on. If you haven't seen it I suggest going on PBS.org and watching the first season. Otherwise you won't understand the Matthew and Mary drama or why Bates and Anna just have to get married. I read that there will be a season 3.

2 comments:

  1. I've seen a lot of buzz about it on line. I have to get caught up
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Mrs. Dunn. Do watch it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...