14 February 2012

Happy Anniversary to my Beloved

Fourteen years ago in a historical home in a small town in Kentucky I married my wonderful husband. It was a romantic, yet difficult night. You see, behind that bouquet was our growing baby boy. It was embarrassing as a good Christian girl to go before God and family in a wedding dress for all to witness my sin. Since then I have received God's forgiveness, but I don't think I have forgiven myself.

Anyway, on that cold evening I walked down those stairs to Harry Connick Jr singing "Ave Maria" to my husband. I will walk to and with him anywhere, anytime.

God knows best and as long as we have faith in Him any couple can overcome pretty much anything.

Happy Valentine's Day dear readers!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you- Free, Loved and Forgiven Farrah!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...