27 March 2012

before and after pictures and diet update

I have been on hcg since late January. The Before...This picture was taken of the Mr. and I when we went to "A Christmas Story" house and tour in Cleveland at Thanksgiving. By the way, the tour was SO cool! It was Ralphie's house! So, you can see the fullness in my face and neck.
The After...this was taken last weekend when I was stress free during my stay-cation. I've lost about 30 pounds. I took 2 weeks off as I finished the first round. I just started again last week. Of course over the weekend we had family and I went well over my 500 calories. Thankfully I did not gain any additional weight except for water weight. My whole body was swollen! I totally understand the no salt aspect of the diet as I had guacamole and chips that were salted and my body swelled so badly. So, I'm back to it. Breakfast today is my iced coffee. I'll have lunch in a few minutes of baked potato with fat free sour cream. Dinner will be salad and Aidel sausages. Dessert will be fruit sorbet. So, here's to the next 45 pounds being gone!

6 comments:

  1. Just coffee for breakfast? I think you need more than that don't you? get the body fueled up!

    Ralphie's house is on my bucket list. I have been dying to go since I heard about it all those years ago when that guy won it on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SP you have to go. It's amazingly cool.

      I got a late start today as the oldest drive the others so I didn't get up until 9:30! By the time I finished the coffee it was almost 11! So, that's why no breakfast.

      Delete
  2. I remember that movie! Hilarious. And YOU - you look fantastic! Keep up the good work, I am soooo jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, I see such a difference in your face and you're so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Farrah! I hope you don't mind my questions about the HCG diet. I saw on one of your old posts that you are doing the plan with the liquid HCG. I've heard mixed things about that and that the best results are with the injections. Are you still doing the drops? Is it working for you? I hope you're having a great day!
    P.S. Sorry to contact you this way but I didn't see your email address. Mine is pinkandgreenpup at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...