06 March 2012

easiest peanut butter cookies in the world

photo courtesy of Allposters.com

I don't know the next time I will make these for I ate my weight in them this weekend, which is a no-no on my diet. However, they are easy and delicious so I thought I would be ever-so-sweet or rude depending on your weight and diet dedication and share this scrumpdelicious dessert recipe. (By the way, if you make these, take a picture within 2 minutes-not 2 days like myself when they have all disappeared therefore one must use a cute, but generic picture.)

(I double this recipe as I have 3 teens and a sporty husband and, well, I need to eat my weight in them so there must be a large supply, oh and a nephew visiting as well.)

1C. Peanut butter (I prefer natural that is VERY well stirred)
1C. sugar
1 egg

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients in a stand mixer if you have one. If not, I guess you have fabulous arms but it's more work. Take a small ice cream scoop or cookie scoop and place on a silpat or parchment paper lined baking sheet(s). Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool on the sheet then place some in a cookie jar/bowl/plate for others and then place some in Ziploc bags and hide them for yourself (if you want to be a bad girl) or just share them all.

3 comments:

  1. Awe this is the first sweet treat I ever made Travis...I was 17 and had no culinary skilzzz...lol! This brought back a good memory. They are surprisingly good aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for coming over! And of course you're now in the drawing for the boots. I LOVE your blog...I have some book orders to get out this morning and then I'm coming back to read you all the way back to the beginning. I'm also 'following' you and made a note to add you to my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Miss Kathie! What an honor!

    Cousin dear, yes, they are so delicious and too delicious to be so easy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...