02 March 2012

Easter Decorations and Prayer

My Mother made me a beautiful Easter egg wreath a few years ago, but otherwise I do not have too many decorations. I have been looking online for some sweet Easter decorations. My two favorite stores are Williams-Sonoma and Pottery Barn. The photo above and below are from P.B.
The next 2 are from W.S.

This is a hummingbird feeder from somewhere online, but I found instructions on how to make it yourself! As a homeschooling project from my son I do believe we will make it ourselves. I love God's creation of birds. I also adore this and this as well. I adore Cracker Barrel! When I was in high school I worked part-time in the shop one summer.
Speaking of my childhood, my home state (KY) and where my sister lives (IN) are being inundated by horrible weather with tornadoes. Please pray for those in the Southeast and Midwest. May the Lord keep them all safe! As I type my parents are in their basement because of tornado sirens. To my family members that read my blog, I love you all and please be careful!

5 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for your parents!

    I need to go shopping with my mom and pick up some more Easter decorations. They're so pastel-ly and pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline! They came out unharmed.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Definitely in prayer about the weather, and LOVE your deco taste! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know our taste it's similar Kel! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...