23 March 2012

family comes to town.

image from Tumblr

My sister, sister-in-law, 1 brother-in-law, 4 nieces, 2 nephews, and 1 mother-in-law (not mine) are all coming to visit from 2 different states. In over 14 years of marriage this has never happened. My sister, brother-in-law, niece, and nephew are stopping by on their way to Orlando for spring break to spend tomorrow with us but are staying with some friends. They haven't been here in 3 years. My husband's sister, her mother-in-law, and 3 nieces are here to see my nephew by marriage as he is here in town studying. I could get offended that they haven't been down to visit us in 7, yes I said 7, years but will just be happy they are coming. Oh, and did I mention that I have 2 nieces with the same name (1 from mine and one from the Mr's)? Thankfully one is a baby and will be called baby all weekend.

Will's birthday was last Tuesday and since they will all be here we are having a little party for him and nephew by marriage tomorrow. Tonight my husband's family is coming over for a potato bar dinner and movie. So, I best get cleaning! I shall see y'all on Monday or Tuesday with photos and deets!

Have a fabulous weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I'll be busy setting fire to my kitchen so that I'm not tempted to eat ever again, good luck with the cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness how do you keep all these people straight! Hope you are enjoying yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with the family. Sounds hectic but totally worth it!
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! We had fun! Look for a future post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...