30 July 2012

Menu Plan Monday

There's something about the beginning of the school year to make you want to get your life organized. Summer will be over in the academic world here in a few weeks. My two children that are still in school are registered for their respective schools. I'm ordering a new agenda for the school year (more on that soon). So...in the whole organized Mama realm I am going to try to be more diligent about meal planning. It truly does save money as an added bonus!

This menu will be on the simpler side as I have a wicked cold and standing in the kitchen isn't my cup of tea right now.

Breakfasts: Oatmeal, Overnight oatmeal, eggs and toast, bacon wraps, fruit smoothies

Lunches: soup and sandwiches, frozen hamburgers and sweet potato fries, quesadillas/nachos, leftovers, pasta salad

Dinners: Salmon cakes, corn on the cob, butter salad with homemade ranch dressing; Roast chicken, skillet zucchini, Nana's rolls; Caesar chicken salad and french bread; homemade pizza; Sloppy Joes and sweet potato fries; Potato bar, salad;

Desserts: Fruit salad, fruit sorbet, possibly a peach pie

2 comments:

  1. There's just two of us and meal planning bamboozles me, I really wish there had been housewifery classes at school, it would have been the best thing I could have taken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo salmon cakes sound yummy. Adore this post, hun. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post and guest post for Lauren Conrad. Thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...