28 August 2012

Back in the saddle again

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I'm back at Vintage WASP. I've changed my blog several times because of my husband's ex, but after encouragement from friends and readers I will come back to my home. Just have to be more careful about what I post. Plus, I have no problem of her seeing my pictures and lets face it, I mainly write about homemaking arts so it's not exactly scandalous.

This week's posting will be sporadic. I've begun homeschooling my youngest this week and it's taking more time as I'm teaching all of his humanities myself instead of co-teaching with a tutor. He will begin math and science at a co-op next week so at least he'll have help in my least favorite subjects. Soon I'll share how we came about homeschooling. Trust me. It's not by choice right now.

Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...