06 September 2012

Give me a burger

I've talked about my dieting and clean eating. Well, I'm not doing so well lately. Seriously, I've gained almost all of my weight back. This summer my clean eating bit the dust. I was eating clean and then our pool closed for a month, which put me out of my healthy frame of mind.

My bonus daughter has been eating healthy and exercise and I've realized that I'm showing her that it's pointless to work out and eat well for awhile and then gain it back. That's not my role. I'm the role model, and I haven't done well. I'd like to say that I'm ready to go back on HCG and eat 500 calories and be fit. However, I'm not going to do that. My lady parts became swollen, my menstrual cycle was messed up, and I was grouchy. I'm normally very go with the flow, smile on my face kind of girl. Not with that hormone in my system! So what am I going to do?


  • Remember that I am to be my children's role model above all
  • Remember that my body is a temple and needs to be reverenced
  • Eat a salad for dinner every night without my beloved cheese
  • Cut out my coffee
  • Eat 3 meals a day at home
  • Eat 1-2 vegetarian meals a week
  • Enroll in AquaFit at L.A. Fitness and begin swimming laps
  • Put French Women Don't Get Fat into practice!!
Please comment any tips and suggestions you have. I want y'all to know that potatoes, pizza, and burgers are my biggest weaknesses! I'm highly anemic so I've told myself that I need burgers to keep my anemia at bay. It's amazing what your mind can do to convince yourself to eat horribly. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear the un-wanted weight came back...that's so frustrating. :(

    Luckily I love, love, love healthy food so I find I expend most of my kitchen time and energy on healthy meals. It's all about finding recipes that start you salivating just thinking about them. I have hippy dippy food tendencies, so I don't know if you want my suggestions, but if you ever want any healthy recipe recommendations, just let me know.

    xoxoxoxo Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline, thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate your advice! My problem is I know how to eat healthy, but don't want to as a Southern girl to give up such fatty foods. It's my mindset that needs to be changed and I don't know how to do that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...