20 September 2012

Matchbook Magazine's questionaire

I adore Matchbook Magazine! Every month I anticipate a new edition. In the magazine they ask the people that are being written about what are their favorites so here is my list:

TEA OR COFFEE? Both! Iced coffee's in the morning (currently Pumpkin or Pioneer Woman recipe) and various teas for the 4pm sleepies 

I COLLECT... Goodwill designer clothes

FAVORITE CITY? London

SPRING OR FALL? Neither (Winter)

BLOOM OF CHOICE? Lilies

STYLE ICON? Kate Middleton, Jackie O., Sarah Vickers

LINENS? Ralph Lauren

CHINA PATTERN? Kate Spade

I'M LUSTING AFTER... Tory Burch riding boots

MOST PRIZED POSSESSION? Wedding band

GIRL CRUSH? Zooey Deschanel 

BOY CRUSH? Cary Grant (yes, I realize he's dead, but nobody is his equal that's living)

ON WEEKENDS... Spending time with the family


Now tell me your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...