23 December 2012

Lights Aglow Downtown

Tonight the Mr and I drove downtown and decided to look at the lights at Centennial Park. It was neat seeing the red and white lights outside of the Coca-Cola Museum and Georgia Aquarium. Inside of the "park" there's a grassy area with a large lit tree and other lit decorations. I rather like the tree as it has a cross looking star at the top. In this age, it's nice to see a symbol rather than nothing's symbolic. The ice skating rink was packed, but with my ankle issues I'm fine with not going! :) in our suburb we have a smaller tree but more lights, so I'd say we won. Not that there's a competition per se, but if there was...the suburb won. In many ways.

Does your town have lights?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...