14 December 2012

Our tree

Our tree is a simple tree. It has pinecones, twigs, and berries smattered throughout the tree. It is pre-lit and fits together in 3 different pieces. My husband puts it together in about 15 minutes. He's a perfectionist so he has to make sure the branches are in their correct position. ;) Sometimes I miss being able to put on ornaments, but quite frankly, the tree looks better without them. Below is a picture I took of a reflection of the tree upon our window. Leave a comment with a link to your blog if you decorate for CHRISTmas! I would love to see it.

I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!


2 comments:

  1. Ah your blog is looking so beautiful, I love your pencil icon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Sometimes simple is best! Merry Christmas, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...