27 January 2013

A Few to Bookmark

Hello! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I have been catching up on blogs recently and thought I would share a few that if you have not bookmarked, you should.

I have quite the eclectic taste when it comes to pretty much anything (except food and screaming music). So this list is a little bit of every type of blog.


  • Pleasant View Schoolhouse has been a longtime favorite of mine. Anna's ability to find beauty is what brings me back each day.
  • The Daily Prep is the manual for preppy/WASPy living, though Muffy does not post daily, bummer.
  • Moments With Mother Culture is written by my favorite homeschool mentor, homemaker, and Christian woman, Karen Andreola. 
  • Miss Janice is the epitome of Southern.
  • Oh She Glows is the best vegan blog out there in my opinion.
  • JGIWC has also been a favorite of mine since TAG began writing it a few years ago. I'm so glad that she's happy now.
  • The Art of Manliness is a handbook for raising young men.
  • Bourbon and Pearls is written by my girl Tabitha, whom lives in Scotland, so she's my favorite international blog. 
  • Money Saving Mom is perfect for finding good deals as well as organization techniques.
  • Last but not least, Home Living is an amazing blog for the Christian woman.
There are plenty more, but I just wanted to share 10 of my favorites. I have several preppy blogs that I follow and look forward to reading daily, but these are my favorite. PVS and TDP have been the ones I've been reading the archives this weekend. I truly admire these women.

What are your favorite blogs?

7 comments:

  1. Great list! I love finding new blogs to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for commenting and stopping by to visit SP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read a few of these myself but can't wait to check out the rest! Love finding new great reads! Thanks for sharing and Happy Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Janice - well I do believe I need an introduction!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to be surprised with seeing me on your list. I'd like to peek at the others you like to visit.
    Karen A

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love TDP, Miss Janice and Bourbon and Pearls too. I just found your blog and I love it. I was born in Louisville and even lived in Marietta GA for a year. I've been a SAHM for 20 years and I can related to your blog so much. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers as we too have been where you are, job loss is so hard.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...