03 January 2013

Personal Favorites of 2012

Me clay shooting for the first time this summer

Favorite trip? Every trip we took this year was good (St. Simons Island, Savannah, Chattanooga, Kentucky, Ohio). I think my favorite was the 3 trips we took to Ohio. We normally only go twice a year as it's over 600 miles 1 way. However, we went in July, November, and December this year. Each time was a great experience with my in-laws. So many firsts with them-shooting and snowmobiling were my favorite!

Favorite book? I read a lot of Grace Livingston Hill this year. 

Favorite movie? "Midnight in Paris"

Favorite TV show? DUCK DYNASTY!! I'm completely obsessed! I just finished reading The Duck Commander Family and it was good.

Favorite song? Album? I'm more of a songbook kind of girl, but I now adore Mumford & Sons and (ashamed to admit) Pitbull.

Favorite purchase? Keurig. I sometimes get tired of making a french press pot for just 1-2 cups of coffee.

Favorite meal out? For economical reasons we rarely eat out, but from the few times we did eat out Buttermilk Kitchen was my favorite. My aunt and I went there for my birthday. Farm Burger was a close second.  

Favorite new recipe? I make up a lot of recipes, but I've gotten several from Pinterest this year. The 2 I made from Pinterest at Christmas was the biggest hits; sausage balls and cranberry feta wraps.

Favorite day? Every day is how you make it...

Favorite development? Family members growing up.

Favorite outfit? Black fit & flare knit dress, black ballet flats, pearls. (I am more of a navy girl, but I feel very Audrey Hepburn "Breakfast At Tiffany's" in it.)

Favorite holiday? Christmas and Valentine's (B and my wedding anniversary)

***Thank you to TAG for the inspiration to do this meme***

Happy New Year!

6 comments:

  1. I loved this! I've learned new thing about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took up shooting this summer too! I start my course on Monday! Wahoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Kathie, I hope you learned something good!

    SP, I love love love shooting! Have fun at your course. So jelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun to read, I didn't know you liked shooting, I did it for years! I too like Mumford & Sons, just downloaded more. Sigh.

    Sending you a smile,
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Duck Dynasty forever!

    Happy, happy, happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TPP, Oh how I adore Mumford. Shooting is my thing. I'm dying to get to a gun range ASAP or head back to Ohio where it's free...smile.

    Caroline, YESSSS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...