24 January 2013

Proud of myself

Y'all, I got up early and worked out! Yes, it has taken me 20+ days to set my alarm and then actually get out of bed. I did a Denise Austin workout I found on YouTube. It had a lot of walking so I'm icing my ankle (6 surgeries, remember?). I think I do better with higher impact but less movement like kickboxing. I'll do that tomorrow. I did a quick an workout, which was really felt.

I was just proud of myself. I've heard it takes 21 days to make a habit so 1 down, 20 to go. If you have any tips or encouragement, please comment below!

Hope y'all have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! It way too dark and cold here to consider getting out of bed for anything in the mornings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I can do it, you can too SP! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...