29 January 2013

Simple Woman's Daybook


hosted by Simple Woman

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... Beautiful spring-like weather

I am thinking... about the conversation I had with Muzzie. At 91, you never know if it will be the last I have with her.

I am thankful... for the ability to purchase healthy foods.

In the kitchen... dinner will be roast with vegetables, rolls, and salad. Sinful Double Chocolate cake for dessert.

I am wearing... black leggings, white t-shirt under a RL gingham OCBD, and flip flops with anchors on them. Hair is long and straight. 

I am creating... nothing artistic currently, but I am always striving to create a happy home.

I am going... to pick up the teenagers from their respective locations. I just came home from Costco and Walmart. If my ankle allows I need to go to Whole Foods.

I am wondering... how to resist the chocolate cake ;)

I am reading... Tasha Tudor's Garden, new Garden and Gun magazine, & Women, Work & The Art of Savoir Faire by Mireille Guiliano. My audio book is The Paris Wife.

I am hoping... to make exercise my habit (on day 4 of 21 days).

I am learning... about the scientific revolution (homeschool with son) and how to figure out what I want to do career-wise.

Around the house... I have been striving more to keep the house clean (no laundry on the couch for 2 days!). It makes my husband happy.

I am pondering... what do I want to do when I grow up.

A favorite quote for today... "The world is your oyster."

One of my favorite things... new iPhone 5

A few plans: write my grandmothers notes, figure out what to do on Valentine's Day, pray, and complete exercise video list on youtube.

Photo of my day: There was approx. 40 female cardinal birds in 2 trees outside of my home. It was so neat!



3 comments:

  1. Great list - and I love Cardinals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I just may use it as inspiration for a post of my own!!! Love you, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT POST:)
    Your blog is so wonderful and Im following...I hope you follow me also:)

    If you want some cute swedish decor inspiration...check out my blog:)

    Have a great week dera

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...