12 February 2013

Simple Woman's Daybook 02.12.13


Visit The Simple Woman for more Daybook's

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... After it raining all day yesterday, we have a brief window of sunshine before the rain comes back this afternoon. It appears this is the end of the rain for a few days. Thank goodness!

I am thinking... how I wish I knew french. I am listening to the Carla Bruni Pandora station and though I love the music and the sound of the words, I have no idea what they are saying. :)

I am thankful... that my husband is finally going to the doctor over his pain. He knows what it is, but needs to get some medicine and a test for confirmation.

In the kitchen... I'm about to make some angel biscuits to put in the freezer. Dinner will be Mediterranean quinoa and kale salad. No dessert!

I am wearing... long knit red empire waist dress, barefoot, hair long, with little makeup-for now.

I am creating... an organized bedroom, new curriculum for ds2, and a special Anniversary present for husband.

I am going... to pick up the teenagers from their respective locations, library, and post office.

I am wondering... how to visit my cousin in France.

I am reading... Starlight by Dorothy Garlock and A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens (schoolwork) and my audio book is still The Paris Wife.

I am hoping... to make exercise my habit (on day 11 of 21 days).

I am learning... about everything...why not have a constant sense of wondering?

Around the house... organizing our bedroom today, usual load or two of laundry per day, and keeping the television off as much as possible.

I am pondering... what to make for dinner on Valentine's Day (our anniversary).

A favorite quote for today... "Preppies have known it for years. Who needs LV or YSL when you can put a discreet EBW III?  In fact, most preppies are so proud of their monograms that they virtually put them on everything in sight." -The Official Preppy Handbook  by Lisa Birnbach

One of my favorite things... crostini

A few plans: write my grandmothers notes and finish taxes.

Photo of my day: This is the back of a note from a sweet friend of mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...