27 February 2013

Tracy Anderson Method

Yesterday I mentioned that I am doing Blogilates and the Tracy Anderson Method for exercise. I modify all of these so that I am always on my mat and not using my ankle. Tracy Anderson co-owns her company with Gwyneth Paltrow. You know that Mrs. Paltrow-Martin looks lean and lovely. Here are three of the Tracy Anderson videos I do almost on a daily basis. The abs I do twice and just this week began using weights for the arm video. So proud of myself!







If you have the full program, I will pay you half of the cost to make copies of the dvd's and the meal plan. It's $100 on QVC. Email me through my profile.

1 comment:

  1. The arm workout out that feels like your muscles are being shredded with razor blades, it's the most horrible thing ever, I couldn't hack it and just stick to weights. I do her abs 3/4 times a week.

    Bowing to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...