27 March 2013

My kind of bracket

Garden & Gun Magazine has become one of my absolute favorite periodicals! It is all about The South; their inhabitants, cuisine, fashion, etc. I need to ask someone for a subscription. Usually I find them at the library for $.50 (did you know there isn't a cent sign on my iPhone?!).

Right now there's a March Madness-esque battle at G&G about Southern food. Now though my hometown of Louisville appears to be headed towards the finals in basketball, I'm more interested in if my hometown (for the last 16 years) of Atlanta's Coca-Cola will win for best soda in the South. I was heartbroken when my Lily White flour and Ale8 didn't go to the next round.

If interested, vote here http://gardenandgun.com/southern-food-bracket!

Follow G&G on Twitter (@gardenandgunmag)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...