01 March 2013

Welcome March

I'm sorry to say this, but I am taking a break from blogging for the month. We have three birthdays and Easter this month, and I'm having a difficult time keeping up with everything. For Lent, I had determined to finish a bible study, yet here it is 2 weeks in and I've only completed one day. I need to focus on my relationship with the Lord, family, teaching, homemaking, and taking care of myself. Remember how it's nearly Memorial Day and I have to lose a bunch of weight? Yeah, so, I need to take this month off. I hope you understand and stick around for April!

Don't get too wasted on St. Patrick's Day!

Follow me on:
Pinterest
Twitter
Tumblr


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...