13 May 2013

For the birds

In the last few years I have slowly developed a love for birding. A month or so ago I purchased a hummingbird feeder. We haven't had too many visitors, but I'm hoping that's just because of the unusually cold weather we've been experiencing. We've had many cardinals, woodpeckers, and sparrows in our trees out back. Thanks to my Petersen tree app, I've identified these birds by their calls. I'm laid up remember. Seriously, I have little I can do. So, my sweet husband bought me a bird feeder for the other birds to visit our porch. Hopefully this will keep me entertained during the rest of my confinement. 

Do y'all know how to get birds to come to these feeders?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...