30 June 2013

All We Need Is Love

There has been a lot going on in the news lately. Supreme Court saying that its unconstitutional to prohibit homosexual marriage. Paula Deen using racial slurs years ago. Snowden guy giving away government secrets. And government involvement with Benghazi and IRS scandal. 

I was taught by my grandmother two things: Love the sinner but hate the sin. Practice the Golden Rule of "Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you". 

If you don't agree with what's going on we as Americans have the freedom of speech to say something, yet, remember that it should be said in love. 

This is a picture of my great niece at my MIL memorial garden. Every conversation Julia had ended with "Love ya...bye". She would be concerned about people, and often complained about the state of our nation, but she never judged anyone. Julia loved and saw the best in everyone. I try to do that everyday. I hope you do too. So, I will end this post saying that I love each reader. Bye. 

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...