We've had lots going on lately. Here is a brief summary:
- Daughter had wisdom teeth out last week. All but 1 tooth were in so it was a basic extraction, but still required her to eat liquids and soft foods. I will list her favorite smoothie recipe below.
- Finishing up attendance records and grades from the last school year for homeschool. Animal Farm has taken longer than anticipated!
- I've had 2 doctor appointments and have 1 more to go on Wednesday so get to the bottom of why I still can't feel my feet.
- I've finally begun cooking again. It's such a joy now. My sweet husband tried, but we got bored. He's still on turkey burger duty and onion cutting duty though.
- Preparing oldest son for college; daughter and youngest son for school that begins in a few weeks.
- Trying to become an extreme couponer. It takes A LOT of time!
- Reading Charlotte Mason Companion by Karen Andreola at night and Total Money Makeover during the day. That pretty much sums up my life right now. :)
- Husband has an interview for the potential for a really good job. I'm really hoping this works out.
Must run to the chiropractor. Here is the smoothie recipe: 1 can coconut milk, 1 cup frozen pineapple, vanilla, shredded coconut. Blend!