29 July 2013

Goings On

As you can see, there have been some changes here on the blog. I had to change my blog name and URL for security reasons. I'm still trying to decide on this name or not. What do y'all think?

We've had lots going on lately. Here is a brief summary:

  • Daughter had wisdom teeth out last week. All but 1 tooth were in so it was a basic extraction, but still required her to eat liquids and soft foods. I will list her favorite smoothie recipe below.
  • Finishing up attendance records and grades from the last school year for homeschool. Animal Farm has taken longer than anticipated!
  • I've had 2 doctor appointments and have 1 more to go on Wednesday so get to the bottom of why I still can't feel my feet.
  • I've finally begun cooking again. It's such a joy now. My sweet husband tried, but we got bored. He's still on turkey burger duty and onion cutting duty though.
  • Preparing oldest son for college; daughter and youngest son for school that begins in a few weeks.
  • Trying to become an extreme couponer. It takes A LOT of time!
  • Reading Charlotte Mason Companion by Karen Andreola at night and Total Money Makeover during the day. That pretty much sums up my life right now. :) 
  • Husband has an interview for the potential for a really good job. I'm really hoping this works out.
Must run to the chiropractor. Here is the smoothie recipe: 1 can coconut milk, 1 cup frozen pineapple, vanilla, shredded coconut. Blend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...