23 July 2013

Prince Cambridge



Congratulations to Prince William and Catherine of Cambridge! I'm so thrilled for them and their heir. They look so happy as they left St. Mary's hospital. I've been a royal fan since I was a little girl. I actually had a picture of Prince Edward on my wall beside NKOTB. I remember the exact moment that I found out that Princess Diana passed away. I was beyond devastated. I was pregnant at the time so that made it a wee bit worse emotionally. I hope that this baby feels the same love that Diana gave to her sons.

P.S. My husband is BEYOND sick of hearing of this baby...so I may need to keep my posting to here about my excitement! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...