20 August 2013

Simple Woman's Daybook


Visit The Simple Woman for more Daybook's

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... The sun is going down after a cloudy and warm day.  

I am thinking... about how to get my youngest into a Geometry class. I didn't plan on homeschooling him, but since I'm not able to work after my back surgery that he is unable to attend private school. Still, this Mama is not teaching math!

I am thankful... for being able to stand more each day.

In the kitchen... I am following my menu plan. We are having cupcakes that Anne made for our dessert.

I am wearing... Kelly green short sleeve sweater, black silk shorts with nautical flags on them, and black sandals.

I am creating... lesson plans for the rest of the month.

I am going... to sleep right shortly.

I am wondering... if I will lose the rest of my weight. I've lost 40 pounds thus far.

I am reading... Vogue  September issue.

I am hoping... to find the best for William for his schooling.

I am learning... to push myself. 

Around the house... we have done some organizing and cleaning. The children have new clothes and school supplies.

A favorite quote for today... 

“So here’s my advice: Study broadly and without fear. Learn a language if you can, because that will make your life more interesting. Read a little bit every day. But more importantly, surround yourself with people who you like and make cool stuff with them. In the end, what you do isn’t going to be nearly as interesting or important as who you do it with.” -John Green


One of my favorite things... having the windows down.

Photo of my day: This is my great-niece announcing that come December she will be a big sister. This past week we found out we are getting a great-nephew! We are so excited. My niece is a wonderful mother and her husband is so supportive and loving to her and her babies.

2 comments:

  1. Gingham and Pearls! Right up my alley! Super Cute Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Bunnie! Come back again!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...