28 September 2013

Addiction

This weekend I am taking break from social media so I can catch up on reading. I love to read! With my cold, I did not feel quite like reading and my library books have gotten close to their due date. So, I have been working on getting them read. 

I don't realize how much time I devote to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat until I go without them, or at least try. Social media fasting is something I thing all people need to try once a month. Like how fasting from food gives your body a break. 

Read, write, draw, call your grandmother, visit a museum, or play tag with your kids. Just say no...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great reason for a break. Sadly, I am out of reading material! I do have some teaching DVD's I need to watch....hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...