04 September 2013

Menu Plan Monday, er, Wednesday

Yesterday I told you that on my usual planning days (Sunday and Monday), I did absolutely nothing. Like nothing. I stayed in my pajamas all of Monday. So...I am waaayyyy behind this week. Here is this week's menu plan:

Monday- Chicken curry, rice, and stir fry vegetables

Tuesday- pizza meatloaf cups, spinach and mozzarella ravioli, and kale salad

Wednesday- beans and rice casserole with guacamole, broccoli, gluten free cornbread

Thursday- salmon cakes, corn on the cob, salad

Friday- Moroccan quinoa, salad, french bread

We may be going out of town, but if not we will have turkey burgers and Alexia onion rings on Saturday


2 comments:

  1. I have not planned this week either. My rule: have fever, no cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...