10 September 2013

Simple Woman's Daybook


Visit The Simple Woman for more Daybook's

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... The trees are luch and green. the sun is still peeking through the clouds, and it is still hot.  

I am thinking... about my blessings.

I am thankful... for the birds that come to my balcony every day. They are too cute.

In the kitchen...I am about to make my husband's favorite protein bars, peach crisp, and something for dinner...not sure what.

I am wearing... mint green empire waist dress that has black polka dots and anchors and black capri leggings.

I am creating... lesson plans for the rest of the month.

I am going... to do my kitchen duties, but will not be leaving the house again for the remainder of the day.

I am wondering... if we will go to war over Syria.

I am reading... Vogue Beauty and Enchanted Barn (again).

I am hoping... the girl my son is talking to from CO isn't crazy.

I am learning... to save money on Money Saving Mom. 

Around the house... with 1 child having a cold and both husband and I have sore throats, I'm doing a lot of disinfecting and washing.

A favorite quote for today... "In every job that must be done there is an element of fun." Mary Poppins

One of my favorite things... is pumpkin spice coffee.


Photo of my day: Sunday would have been my MIL's 73rd birthday. We miss her every day. This is one of my favorite pictures of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...