25 September 2013

Things I can't live without

First of all, I apologize for my absence. I have had a terrible cold, which though I feel much better, I am on week 3 of no voice and coughing. I cannot post pictures because I am writing this on my phone. Since my husband has been working from home on the desktop and our laptops are being utilized for school (I think there may also be some Netflix watching too). But, here is my list...for now.

Vicks- I put this on my feet at night and cover with socks. It helps with the coughing and leaves my feet soft when I don't use Burt's Bees coconut foot cream. 

Burt's Bees Chapstick. It's the best in my opinion and used constantly!! 

iPhone- it's my lifeline. Sadly. 

Pumpkin Spice iced coffees- my stepson used to work at Starbucks so I would get them for free. When he ceased working there I bought premixed coffee from Target and when that is finished costco carries Dunkin Donuts pumpkin spice. 

Post it tabs- as a homeschooling mother I rely heavily on these to keep me organized.

Ball Heritage mason jars- I got the small blue jars at Target and they are a huge hit in our family. My family loves having sweet tea in them.

Podcast's recommended in last week's Goop. I listen to podcast's at night. It's kind of like having someone read me a story to go to sleep. The New Yorker and Harvest Eating are my favorites.


There's much more but I need to start school with Will. Y'all have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are taking care of yourself. May your cold not linger but resolve itself very soon.

    I love the fragrance of coffee but don't drink it as my stomach doesn't take to it. My Italian grandmother used to serve her little grandchildren warm milk in a cup and saucer. She added a drop of coffee into it and let us spoon in some sugar. She made us feel grown up.

    I like audio, too.

    Karen A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Karen. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...