09 September 2013

Wearing White

We love traditions in the South. I am in my mid-30's so I'm not a beautiful blue haired lady that is set in my ways. I follow the traditional clothing rules set many years ago, I do not wear white below the waist after Labor Day. 

If you are interested in learning the traditions and rules of seasonal fashion dressing, I highly encourage you to read The Social Primer (http://www.socialprimer.com/2013/09/just-say-no-to-white-after-labor-day/a)nd post on the subject. 

Soon I will discuss the difficulty and solutions of transitional dressing.  

2 comments:

  1. When the fam went out to eat for Labor Day, mom and I both wore white bottoms. It was, of course, unplanned. We had a good laugh about getting our last white bottom day in. Frannie and Sara rolled their eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...