15 October 2013

Happy National Southern Belle Day

I'm more of a Melanie Wilkes than a Scarlett. Although until I've had my coffee my eyes can get quite squinty if bothered like Miss O'Hara. 

Below are some pictures from my southern Pinterest board. I find that they represent the south. I cannot say that Atlanta is as southern as it was upon my arrival here in 1995. Still, you will find a few antebellum homes. There's modern southern restaurants. People smile and greet you when walking down the street. There's churches all over the place. Let me end this by saying that The Real Housewives of Atlanta on Bravo are NOT like any housewives that I've encountered. I'm proud to be Southern and as I'm female I suppose that makes me a Belle. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...