14 October 2013

Menu Plan Monday




Breakfasts:
Pumpkin croissants, pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes, eggs and toast, apple cinnamon oatmeal, sausage biscuits, smoothies.

Lunches:
For the most part everyone is on their own. I keep items for sandwiches, hot dogs, nachos, and pasta on hand.

Dinners:
Butternut squash salad and Risotto
Raspberry hot pepper chicken, sauteed spinach, roasted potatoes
Salmon cakes, country broccoli, and baked beans
Spaghetti squash casserole (with added bacon) and roasted brussel sprouts
Chicken curry, rice, and stir fry veggies
Bubble pizza** and cole slaw
Potato soup, salad, and cream biscuits

My oldest began working for a construction company a few weeks ago. He comes home starving every single day. So, I've had to add an additional starch to my meat and vegetable meals. The children are NOT happy about vegetarian meals every other day so I'm doing 4 days of meat and only 2-3 days of meatless or little meat.

**Bubble pizza recipe will be in a future post.

If you have a meal plan, leave a comment so I can check it out.

Edited to Add: I made an apple pie tonight. Here is the recipe. It's cooling. I'll let you know if it is tasty.

If you're a fan of Louis Vuitton, Rue La La is having a sale. I prefer vintage like the one I found at Salvation Army, but if you'd like a new one at a minor discount, you can use this invite: http://www.ruelala.com/invite/vintagewasp







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...