- I've begun driving again. This is so freeing! When I turned 16, I distinctly remember learning to drive and having the freedom that driving gave. I didn't drive for 6 months after my surgery that left my feet numb. I just decided that I have to try and was able to so I have been driving nearly every day.
- This week brought physical therapy. I finally am able to start physical therapy on my back.
- This month I have been doing the 30 day thankful challenge on Facebook, Instagram, and my Tumblr. Feel free to follow along. I put the picture of whom/what I am grateful for then from there apply it to Tumblr and Facebook.
- My stepdaughter has strep, but thanks to amoxicilin, she is much improved.
- Researching schools to go back and get my master's in education.
- Reading the Christmas catalogs that have been arriving daily. I LOVE catalog shopping. I catalog shop then purchase online. When I was a girl, the days we would receive L.L. Bean and JCPenney's catalogs were my favorite.
This is a small list in addition to my typical mommy/wife duties, homekeeping, teaching, etc. I'm ready for a Hallmark movie and to rest tonight. Have a great weekend!