04 November 2013

Weekend in photos

My husband and I drove up 2 hours to Chattanooga for Head of the Hooch rowing event. Bryan pushed me in my wheelchair over the world's largest pedestrian bridge, a former railroad bridge. We ate supper at Brewhaus, our favorite German restaurant. Bryan had a patty melt with pimento cheese and red cabbage sauerkraut (his favorite!). I had grilled pimento cheese sandwich and German potato salad. It was so good. I hope you all had a great weekend and will have a wonderful week ahead. 








2 comments:

  1. That German potato salad looks like the kind I make with Italian salad dressing. In the Italian neighborhood "mayonnaise" is not in the vocabulary. Therefore I use it sparingly. Chopped green onion (and parsley) is a must.
    It's been many years since I've visited Chattanooga. What a blue, blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,

    I should use mayo more sparingly. My husband wants me to learn.

    You need to come back South to visit. ;)

    Farrah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...