in with the new...
Still, after this insane year, I can honestly say that I have three things that I know. 1. My husband is solid. He is a rock. Yes, he has his vulnerable side and has spent many hours crying over his losses this year. Yet he and I are stronger than ever. 2. God is there even when you doubt. 3. Life is always worse for someone else.
This year's goals are very simple:
- Read the bible every day.
- Spend time on myself. After 4 surgeries, I've neglected my hair, nails, skin, and clothing.
- Write my grandmothers every week.
- Continue to make sure my husband knows we are on the same team.
- Be as good a mother as possible.
- Read every day.
- Laugh as much as possible!
- Learn to embroider and knit.
- Go off social media on weekends.