07 March 2014

Enlightenment


Every night from age 6 months thru 12 I read to my son (now almost 16). I was reading his World History chapter to him, looked up to ask him a question about absolute monarchy (we are studying the Enlightenment Era) and this is what I found. Apparently my voice still puts him to sleep! 

President Lincoln was/is right. This has been my first full week of work. I've been hustling! We are still working on our schedule but I've been "enlightened" by many things, including the respect I have for working mothers. I'm working from home but I have a contract stating that I will work for 40 hours per week so between homeschooling baby boy, housewife duties, errands, and work I'm a busy girl. So, ladies, I salute you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...