14 March 2014

Friday Five

Happy Pi Day! This picture is from Amy Thielen's Heartland Table (http://www.foodnetwork.com/shows/heartland-table.html). I'm wishing I could have some of this Lemon Blueberry Pie! It seems so Springy!
Our Bradford Pears are in full bloom! Boy are these things stinky. 
I think I'm late to this party, but I really like this show! It's on ABC Friday nights at 8. Tim Allen plays a staunch conservative that is raising 3 daughters. It's so funny. 
I had forgotten about these adorable belt buckle that I bought like 15 years ago at Papagallo. I left them at my parents house when I gained weight but they fit me now. The shirt is Ralph Lauren. 
A dear friend of mine wrote this and other books about being a Mother, homemaker, and/orhomeschooler. I highly recommend checking them out as you will feel enriched when you're finished. I think I've read Pocketful of Pinecones and Blackberry Inn like 4 times! ( http://www.amazon.com/Karen-Andreola/e/B001K81IAW)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...