07 April 2014

Chores

How do you divide up your housewifely duties? For many years, when the children were young, I would divide my humble abode into zones and would spend one day doing:

  • Zone 1-My bedroom, closet, and bathroom.
  • Zone 2- Living room and kitchen
  • Zone 3- Children's bathroom, closet, and bedroom
Now that the children are older, we have one day that we spend doing what we call "weekend chores" and "daily chores". We spend one day on the weekend cleaning the whole house. We each have daily chores to keep up with the house during the week. The oldest child has to do the bathrooms. I'm going to dread when the youngest leaves and I'm back to doing toilets! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...