Ten Commandments for Teenagers
1. Stop and think before you drink.
2. Don't let your parents down, they brought you up.
3. Be humble enough to obey; you will be giving orders yourself someday.
4. Turn away from unclean thinking at the first moment.
5. Don't show off when you're driving; if you want to race, go to Indianapolis.
6. Choose a date who would make a good mate.
7. Go to church faithfully; the Creator gives us one week, give him back 1 hour.
8. Choose your companions carefully; you become what they are.
9. Avoid following the crowd; be an engine, not a caboose.
10. Better still, keep the original Ten Commandments.
Beatitudes for Parents
Blessed are parents with a sense of humor, for theirs is a smoother life.
Blessed are strict parents; for they shall inherit orderly children.
Blessed are the parents who hunger and thirst after the things if God; for their children shall be filled.
Blessed are the consistent parents; for they shall obtain their children's trust.
Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, you wise parents, for your children will honor and respect you.