20 May 2014

Unplanned

Hey y'all! I'm very sorry that my writing has been sporadic. I'm working and we are at the end of the year push in homeschool. I think we will be be done with everything, but science and of course reading, by the first of June. So, I'm going to take an unplanned break in order to plow through. You will still find me on Twitter, Tumblr, and Pinterest as time permits. I hope everyone has a very safe Memorial Day weekend!

P.S. I want to wish my beautiful niece a very happy birthday. My MIL passed on her birthday last year and though I know that her birthday will be difficult, I hope she knows that she is loved. Oh, and our pool is open so she is welcome to come down here from Ohio to swim!

2 comments:

  1. Hurry back, I miss you when you go missing!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get everything done and over with soon so you can get back to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...