06 May 2014

Met Gala Ball Fave Pics

Marion Cotillard in Dior

Last night I was continually refreshing my Twitter feed to see the Met Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The ball is a bit more celebrity centric than it used to be. For years it was about artists and models, not celebrities. I suppose actors are a different kind of artist. Here are a few of my favorites:

 I literally gasped upon seeing Madamme Cotillard. She was breathtaking. 
Victoria Beckham in her own design

I like this but it's a little to low cut. 
Emma Stone in Thakoon

This is cute, modest (ish), modern, and adorable. 
SarahJessica Parker in Oscar de la Renta

Classic. 
Kendall Jenner in Topshop

The fact that I picked a member of Kim Kardashian's family is scary, but she looks very lovely, especially for being an 18 year old. 

Model named Arizona wore a custom made Ralph & Russo 

This brand nor the model are not well known, but are lovely none the less. 
Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen in Gianfranco Ferrè and Chanel 

I'm mixed here. These ladies are now fashion designers so I was surprised they did not design their own gowns. I think their navy dresses look great and reminiscent of 1980's power suits. 

My least favorites:
Katie Holmes in Marchesa

I think she's going for Belle in Beauty and the Beast
Chlöe Moretzin Chanel

Just. No. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...