09 July 2014

This last past week

My husband, Bry, and I went out of town this past week. We drove to my father-in-law's house in northern Ohio. It was nice to get out of the city and visit with family.

This is my great-nephew that I met for the first time. He's a ham (a ham that made me sick with a cold). I could just eat him up! The next picture down is of my great-niece and my FIL.

After we left Ohio, we drove to my sister's house in southern Indiana. This is a newly opened walking bridge. It was the bridge for trains for years, and this walking bridge just opened last weekend. Everyone enjoyed it as it wasn't the usual hot and humid July temps over the Ohio River.

The next day she and I went to visit Nana. Love that lady!

I'm now nursing my cold. I'm trying goldenseal, acute immune support, gargling with saltwater, Mucinex, and Benadryl and Vicks on my feet at night. I hope it works! Summer colds are the worst.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...