08 September 2014

Happy Grandparents Day!

Some day I look forward to having grandchildren. My children are ages 20, 18, and 16. I'd like for them to wait a few more years but hopefully not too long. I got to hold a 5 week old yesterday...swoon. When/If I do have grandbabies I hope to be as wonderful of a grandparent as all 4 of mine have been to me.

Nana and I in 2010. Love her sweet spirit and at 95 she is my last living grandparent.

Papaw C died in 1998 just a day after his and Nana's 60th anniversary. His family was from Cornwall, which I believe led to my Anglophile mania.

 

 

Muzzie and my last picture before she died. I'm amazed to see my weight loss from the picture in 2010 with Nana. I miss her every day.

This is a sweet picture of my aunt and Papaw Y. He was just the best.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I only have one grandparent living too. I miss my others dearly
    Sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I will be so sad when Nana passes, but thankful to know that I'll see her again someday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...