05 November 2014

Daybook

For Today
November 5, 2014

Outside my window... the sun is setting. It is a bit warm today. We are going through the one day hot one day the only hot thing is Ghirardelli Double Chocolate hot chocolate being consumed. Today and tomorrow the windows are open, but on Friday the high will be 59* so they will be closed again. This is fall in the South.

I am thinking... that the nights are progessively getting longer which means more time indoors, which means more time to read.

I am thankful... to live in America where the democratic process was utilized yesterday. (P.S. my governor pick was not chosen, but everything else was picked so I'm good.)

I am wearing... black leggings (get used to hearing these words) and baggy short sleeved black v-neck (earlier wore long black cardigan), hair is in a bun, wedding ring and Georgia necklace, bare feet but wore black ballet flats earlier. 

I am creating... Christmas card list (if you'd like to be included then PM me on Twitter).

I am going... no place tonight, but went to the post office, Old Navy and Trader Joe's earlier. 

I am wondering... if I can keep on losing weight throughout the holidays. Not very likely. ;)

I am reading... Out to Canaan by Jan Karon. I'm saving my audio books for when we travel as I have the hardest time going to sleep up there.

I am hoping... to get caught up with work tonight without pulling out my hair.

I am learning... about the Pomodorro method for task keeping.

Around the house... finish getting the fall clothing sorted and cleaned and lists made for what is needed.

In the kitchen... dinner will be Green Thai Curry with chicken, brown rice, and stir fry vegetables.

A favorite quote for today... "Great people do things before they're ready. They do things before they know they can do it." -Amy Poehler
One of my favorite things... Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme that I slather on before bed and cover with cotton socks.

A few plans for this week: finish getting the pictures hung, going to the outlet mall, and sleeping.

A peek into one of my days from this week... 


4 comments:

  1. So excited about the elections! Even if my state didn't agree with me much. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through Anna's blog. You had commented on her birthday post and whenever I see another Farrah I have to say hello :) So, hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for stopping by and commenting!💙

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...