31 December 2014

New Year's Eve


Dear Friends/Readers,

I hope you've enjoyed your Christmas season. I decided to take a week off of posting. We were traveling, shopping, and recuperating. We had a wonderful time with family, and am so grateful for the time we had with them, especially with Nana. The travel home should have only taken 6.5 hours and took 8.5. So we did absolutely nothing the next day. 

I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for coming here and reading, commenting, and encouragement. I cherish you all! This little corner has been my little spot of the internet for the last 2 years and I'm excited to spend the next year with y'all.

Happy New Year friends! I hope this year is full of joy for each of you.

xx,
Farrah

P.S. If you're a homemaker or take care of a home in some fashion, go to Brocante Home TODAY! Allison has a pay what you want for her downloadable goods. She is a single mum in England paying for her and her son's livlihoods with her blog sales. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...