- First and foremost, get a new job. My contract is up for my current job in March, and I do not think it will be renewed, or if it is renewed, my income will be reduced. Ultimately, it isn't something I enjoy doing anyhow. So, as of next month, I will be job searching so that we won't lose any income in March. I'm so excited! I'm ready to get a job!
- Finish paying off my student loans
- I'm not going to say that I want to go to the gym or that I'm going to work out every day. I won't lie. Yes, I'm going to get a gym membership so that I can swim until the pool in my neighborhood opens up, but I'm not going to promise to go all of the time. My goal is to go 3 days a week, more when my husband is out of town as we share a car.
- Read one fiction and one non-fiction book a week.
- Give up Mountain Dew
- Write love notes to husband
- Keep the house more tidy (more on this in another post!)
- Continue to purchase, or make, quality clothing that fits properly.
- No gadgets passed 9 pm and one week a month of no social media.
- Crochet, knit, sew, learn calligraphy (these are just wants but I'm putting them here anyhow)
As you can see, my list isn't that much. I want to spend time with my son as these days are truly numbered. Of course I'll eat real food and I've given up fast food so that's just a given. I drink lots of water. Overall, I'm pretty healthy minus my exercise, which is dreadful right now. But I really need to focus on making money and being with my family. Everything else is secondary.
What are your goals?