02 January 2015

2015 (so weird to write that) Goals

 I love doing these posts every year. That's my favorite part of blogging...documentation of family life. I don't post everything, especially pictures and anecdotes of my bonus children, but I do post what is happening in my personal life. What are my personal goals? What am I hoping to do? Did I follow up with those goals? I'll admit that I do not always follow up on the blog or IRL. I found the above picture, and for the most part, this is my list. I'm not going to break it up by category as I have in the past, but just bullet point it.

  • First and foremost, get a new job. My contract is up for my current job in March, and I do not think it will be renewed, or if it is renewed, my income will be reduced. Ultimately, it isn't something I enjoy doing anyhow. So, as of next month, I will be job searching so that we won't lose any income in March. I'm so excited! I'm ready to get a job!
  • Finish paying off my student loans 
  • I'm not going to say that I want to go to the gym or that I'm going to work out every day. I won't lie. Yes, I'm going to get a gym membership so that I can swim until the pool in my neighborhood opens up, but I'm not going to promise to go all of the time. My goal is to go 3 days a week, more when my husband is out of town as we share a car.
  • Read one fiction and one non-fiction book a week.
  • Give up Mountain Dew
  • Write love notes to husband 
  • Keep the house more tidy (more on this in another post!)
  • Continue to purchase, or make, quality clothing that fits properly.
  • No gadgets passed 9 pm and one week a month of no social media.
  • Crochet, knit, sew, learn calligraphy (these are just wants but I'm putting them here anyhow)


As you can see, my list isn't that much. I want to spend time with my son as these days are truly numbered. Of course I'll eat real food and I've given up fast food so that's just a given. I drink lots of water. Overall, I'm pretty healthy minus my exercise, which is dreadful right now. But I really need to focus on making money and being with my family. Everything else is secondary.

What are your goals? 

P.S. If you would like to read my other years lists they are here: 2013, 2014.

2 comments:

  1. I saw the same list on another friend's post! (The cute graphic!) I'm with ya about working out. I won't lie and say that I'm doing it all the time. ;o) I love your goal of one fiction and non-fiction book a week. I can't wait to see your choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Kel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...