14 January 2015

New Sephora Items


Last year I put on my goals to wear more than pajamas, wear makeup, fix my hair, and paint my nails more often. I've done much better, but want to continue to be more consistent about it. My daughter worked at Sephora during Christmas as a part-time second job. She loves makeup so it was a perfect part-time job. For Christmas (and with help from her Grandpa) she bought me these items that I had been wanting:
DryBar products are my favorite hair products. A salon recently opened up not more than 15 minutes from me and I am excited to try it out. We are getting our family pictures made in a few months, so I think that will be the perfect time. In the meantime, I loaded up on their dry shampoo. Target has been out of stock on my favorite inexpensive one, so I stocked up on DryBar with her discount until Target's is back. I use dry shampoo once or twice a week as I only wash my hair every 2-3 days. I'm currently on my third day so dry shampoo was needed this morning. 

I'm excited for M to do a makover on me to show me how to best apply my new eyeshadows. She lives for this kind of thing. Combined we make a great Cher Horowitz (her, hair and make up, me, clothes and accessories).


2 comments:

  1. That dry shampoo sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my favorite brand, and I've tried a lot. I haven't tried, Baptiste, which I will try after these are out. Thanks for stopping by Sienna!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...