13 February 2015

Happy Galentine's Day!



I saw this episode of Parks & Recreation last year when I first began watching the series on Netflix. It was the first time I had heard of Galentine's Day. Doesn't it sound like fun? So today I went to lunch with a gal pal. Next year? I want to have a party!


Ivanka Trump's team has created these adorable Galentine's cards to give to your friends.

A new blogger pal sends her bestie the awesomest (apparently that is not a word either) Galentine's package. So creative!

Hello Giggles has the cutest Galentine's Day gift list. H.G. was co-created by Zooey Deschanel so if you're into her style, then you'll love this list.

Etsy's blog has a list of things to do with your Galentines.

If you're reading this and are female, Happy Galentine's Day! We should have a party sometime! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...